Tuesday, 26 January 2016

My Business, My Money


Howdy my fellow business people. Waceke Nduati-Omanga is once again inviting you for a dose of business and financial knowledge. She is an amazing speaker and every time you listen to her you cannot help but grow wiser business wise.

https://www.ticketsasa.com/events/eventdetail/view/1923/my_business_my_money


Come and learn how to:

i. Raise Capital
ii. Manage money in your business
iii. Scale your business
iv. Fine tune your Entrepreneur mindset
v. And many more tips from her as well as a chance for you to network!

The event will take place on Wednesday the 27th of January 2016 at Pride Center Westlands from 8.00 AM to 11.30 PM. Advance tickets are only available at Ticketsasa for only sh 2,000.

ENDS

NOTE: You can only get advance tickets before Wednesday 27th January 2016 at 12.00 AM.

Please see full terms and conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment